Monday, September 20, 2010

Traveling Addiction! :D

I love my job... the only problem is that it is not my true passion or dream. It is part of my dream and I really enjoy the empowerment I have to help and assist others, but at the end of the day it is not what I live for. So why am I still there and not pursuing my true dream? Because a great part of me LOVES to travel. Once you travel for free it is really hard to resign and walk away from a job that gives you wings around the world. I am still wondering how I can do it LOL and I am still there LOL I also work with a number of really really wonderful people who care about others and do their best to be of service to those in need. I know there are people like that in all walks of life, but that personality type seems very concentrated within the group of people I work with :D I am just taking things one day at a time. I am going on one more big trip and then I will focus on my true dream. That seems to be what I always say... but this time I really mean it! LOL Really!!! LOL I know I can always count on myself to crack myself up. But seriously, it is hard to put my feet down and just do the walk. I am currently working on doing just that.

3 comments:

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Hey, you're blogging again. YAY!

I lub how you are always LOLing. Every time you do it I hear your laughter. It's awesome. And it reminds me of how awesome it was to be around people who laughed so much. Oh, I miss that, Sistah. Tatum missing it even more. It makes me so sad to see her bright spirit getting slowly squished. (speaking of free travel, we are using our frequent flyer miles to send her back to Laie for her 16th birthday. woooohoooo! You may see her show up for fast and testimony meeting on November 1st. And I bet she bears her testimony. And I bet she cries her eyeballs out. Shhhhhh it's still a secret.)

I hope you do go after your passion. What is it, btw?

EOTU said...

I lub how you lub LOL and what I lub ;) is film and television production. Before my youngest brother died we had taken a comic book class and we were talking about a story and I want to finish that story and make it a feature length film LOL Its my goal, but I have a hard time just sitting down and writing LOL I have to make time to sit somewhere alone for maybe a few days just to sit and let the juices flow LOL I think I need to do that.

Tatum is such an awesome spirit just like her mama :D Beautiful inside and out! Totally! :) I don't think I will be here on November 1 but Puni will be and I will tell her to look out for her and be prepared to squish her with a BIG SAMOAN HUG LOL Puni is really good at hugging :D

Thanks for your comments. Its always great to hear from you. Miss and love you plenty my sister! :)

Leslie said...

Go for your passion but you truly deserve it!!!! I love to see you back at blogging!